“पहला धन िन्रोगी काया ।” नौकरी (job) करने वाले दोत कृपया जर पढें। :- भारत म लगभग 70% लोग ऐसे हैँ जो 10 से 15000/= क नौकरी करते ह उनके बॉस या मालक उनसे 8 से 12 घंटे क कड़ी मेहनत करवाते ह …
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru – 16 years 286 days
2. Indira Gandhi – 15 years 91 days
3. Rajiv Gandhi – 5 years 32 days
4. Narasimha Rao – 4 years 11 months
5. Manmohan Singh – 10 years 4 days
In total 57 years these people could not get ” Achche din” and pappu wants achche din in 10 months…..
We have elected a prime minister not a magician….
( Must Read )
Why is Narendra Modi making more foreign visits ?
– Barack Obama and China supports India’s bid for permanent UNSC seat.
– $35 billion investment by Japan over a period of 5 years and along with it their expertise in making bullet trains.
– Australia is set to sign a Nuclear Power deal with India to supply around 500 tonnes of Uranium to India.
– Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Indra Nooyi (Pepsico), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) discusses possible investments.
– Israel inks $5 million deal for Joint Educational Research programme.
– $20 billion investment from Xi and his Chinese counterparts.
– 2 billion Euros support from France for sustainable development in India.
– Airbus to increase outsourcing in India from 400 million euros to 2 billion euros over the next five years.
– French National Railways has agreed to co-finance an execution study for a semi-high speed project on upgradation of the Delhi-Chandigarh line to 200 kmph.
– Canada agrees to supply 3,000 metric tonnes of uranium to India from this year to power Indian atomic reactors.
While we are all yearning for a transformation, development, etc. there is someone who is actually setting up the infrastructure for it. Marketing of ‘Brand India’ has never been so important !!!
So now. Ache din
Number of days Modi stayed abroad touring 15 countries as a PM on official trips = 45.
Number of days Rahul stayed abroad (Bangkok) without informing his voters = 57.
Let’s be sensible to analysis & make a judgment !!!
India and especially punjab is land of agriculture. Agriculture is totally depending on nature and little bit science and technology. But the most important factor is water.
In punjab especially in Malwa region Water is a biggest problem because the ground water of this area is Highly Alkaline and TDS value is very high. Thus this water is not safe for drinking or even not good for irrigation.
Now the matter is where I live in Area in a Govt. Undertaking factory and its colony the water quality is very good. Because we collect the water through lakes and purify it.
But the matter is not that. The matter is inequality. Where most ppl are bound to drink ground unsafe water ( no doubt they are allowed to take water from our treatment and plant free of cost) but we use use same water for drinking, bathing, toilet, washing etc. Etc.
The question is How can we minimize its usage or reuse it for washing or toilet purpose.. So that people of our nearby society can get more water for drinking at same production cost without affecting our balance sheet .
MUST GIVE UR Suggestion PLEASE….
Check out Pawan kumar (@KumarRuhipawan): https://twitter.com/KumarRuhipawan?s=09
Follow me on Twitter: Pawan Vashisht @kumar ruhipawan